One of the ways HCA takes care of its affiliated employees is through the HCA Total Rewards program. HCA has plans and programs that provide employees with financial and non-financial rewards — pay, incentives, benefits, a healthy work environment and a variety of other rewards — in an effort to create a valuable employment experience.
HCA knows that people are different. They have different needs that require different benefits. That's why the HCA Total Rewards program offers a flexible benefits program to eligible employees of its subsidiaries and affiliates. This program allows you to choose the benefits that best fit the needs of you and your family.
The HCA Total Rewards program offers the following benefit options:
Health and Welfare Benefits Plan:
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Care and Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary CorePlus Benefits
- Auto & Home Insurance (Note: Home insurance not available in all locations)
- Legal Benefit
- Long-Term Care
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Permanent Life Insurance